What Is Diabetes mellitus
All types of diabetes mellitus have something in common. Normally, your body breaks down the sugars and carbohydrates you eat into a special sugar called glucose. Glucose fuels the cells in your body. But the cells need Insulin , a hormone, in your bloodstream in order to take in the glucose and use it for energy. With diabetes mellitus, either your body doesn’t make enough insulin, it can’t use the insulin it does produce, or a combination of both.
Are you suffering from Diabetes mellitus ?
Some easy way to control your sugar .
Never Do thees things
- one hrs walk daily at morning .
- avoid spicy and fried food.
- avoid rice and potato
- Do not take alcohol.
- Limit fats and sweets you eat. Fat has a lot of calories. Candy is high in carbohydrates and fat. Some contain saturated fatty acids, Trans fatty acids and cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart disease. Limiting these foods help you lose weight and keep your blood glucose and blood fats under control.
- Eat less fat than red meat and avoid offal to.
- You restrict the intake of coconut (dry or fresh), not more than peanuts 2 teaspoons/day/person.
- Restrict the use of spices such as mustard, ketchup, soy sauce and salad dressing, as they are rich in salt and
- too much sugar to be.
- Limit salt intake.
- Skip not meals. Uniform distribution of food to prevent high and low blood sugar.
- Not quickly or a banquet.
- Food not immediately after your workout.
- Eat not too much.
Accept life with diabetes , below rules :
- Eat at fixed hours. Make sure that you have three appropriate meals & snacks in the middle.
- Eat the same amount of food every day.
- Eat leisurely and chew well before swallowing.
- Drink sufficient amounts of water helps toxins out of your system to rinse.
- Includes salad (cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, carrots, turnips and radish) for lunch and dinner (no mayonnaise or a high fat sauce).
- Involves whole grains such as brown rice, wheat, Bajra, Millet, Nachni, oat, barley in the preparation of foods such as whole grains have more vitamins, minerals and fiber amp; blood glucose control.
- Serving of vegetables at least 3-4 colors are yellow, green, orange in the diet, as they provide vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber are low-carb & amp.
- Proteins can be included.
- White meat chicken and fish are best sources of protein.
- Right decisions when out. Prefer cooked food, grilled or deep fried and high fat baked products.
- Use less oil per person per day to 3-4 tsp.
- Drinks tea or coffee with sugar or sugar-free him.
Daily monitoring Your sugar label. So it is very important to know what type of glucometer would be use in daily practice .
In india here are top most five glucometer ,those are available in market as well as e marketing .
manufactured by Johnson & Johnson,
price: Rs 945.00
Deal:- 50 strip box +10 strip free combo pack
manufactured by ;-Accu check
combo with 50 strip Rs 2118
free strip :-25
strip free:- 50
manf.by :-Dr Morepen
Thees are the lowest and best glucometer available in market ,
save money,save time ,stay fit ,and enjoy stress free life ,